Alright, let’s say that you made a fantastic milkshake. Oh, and for the record, my milkshakes bring the boys to the yard; my milkshakes are better than yours. Ok then, we have this milkshake. It has a bit of yoghurt in it, some tasty vanilla ice-cream (Stew, which one is your favorite?) and some fantabular strawberries. You've just mixed all the ingredients in your blender/ magic bullet and you're just getting ready to enjoy the glorious concoction you just made. So then you walk from the kitchen to the place where you hope to enjoy the milkshake and let’s say you trip. Anything can trip you, so I'm going to say there was a miniature Asian elephant in the living room that I tripped over. It doesn't really matter how you trip. The important and scary thing is that you spilt your milkshake, you big silly! Florple! But don't worry; you have an absorbent tea-towel that isn't two weeks used and soiled by continuous dryings from wet dishes. It's clean, so you let the tea-towel soak up the goodness. And then you squeeze every last drop of that creamy drink into your mouth until you find yourself wringing the tea-towel to the extent of damaging it, if that is even possible of course.
Explanation #1: Milkshakes are the good things in life. Sometimes they get away from you. You can get them back, and make sure you get as much back as you can.
Explanation #2: My milkshakes bring the boys to the yard.
Explanation #3: Miniature elephants are smaller than normal elephants and thus are hard to detect if they're sleeping on your living room floor. Step carefully.
Explanation #4: Soiled tea-towels are not ideal for absorbing tasty drinks which you plan to drink later.
Explanation #5: No poofters
Explanation #6: Stewart likes things that taste of vanilla and Ryan puts raw eggs in his milkshakes.
Someone asked me in the summer what I was going to be doing on January 30th. Being that he was a stranger, I smiled awkwardly and nodded to make him think I thought he said something different. I heard him people, don't worry, I'm just a jerk that way. But, now to answer his question, I was going to be purchasing (with the help of my friend Timot) the new Norah Jones CD. People, it is Norah, and it is fantastic. That is all.
For a greater explanation of the occurrences of this weekend, which involved about 5 or 6 hours of pond hockey, please refer to said Timot's blog. There are pics there, and soon I will upload a video of me trying to stop while going far to fast. Quite humorous.
Peaceables.
No comments:
Post a Comment