I've always enjoyed Elton John's music. I once had his "Best Of" album on my iPod, and now that it's gone, I kind of miss it. It's interesting how the Elt-man himself was the method of how I met some people here at ‘Deems. 'Twas September, and low and behold, everyone and everything was new to me. How do you meet new people? Why, by singing EJ tunes into your microphone out of your computer speakers, that's how.
These upcoming weeks shall be brutal. Not only because it seems like I have less and less time, but also because Florida is coming up and the preparation for it will also tax into my limited reserve of minutes. Ah, the life of a student that wishes to do everything.
Side note: Words such as due and do, or sale and sail are fun to think about. Especially the phrase, "On sale." On sale? You've got to be kidding me.
Through discussion, I've realized that it's right for me to be a science major. When one thinks what a science major should look like and how they should act, I hope I fit the stereotype. Scratch that, I feel I do fit the stereotype. Also, I feel that I'm one RPG or card game away from being a computer science major.
Side note #2: Geeks are cool.
Above sentence rephrased based on this blog: James is cool.
Time is always on my mind. Sometimes my day feels like a recipe where I measure out the appropriate amount of time for each activity I have planned, always trying to start with a healthy base of 8 hours of sleep. From there I can add 30 minutes of video games, 2 hours of reading, and mix it in with 30 minutes of d’activity physique. Quite often I find I run out of certain ingredients, but on a whole I think my days quite tasty. Tasty indeed.
Earthshock.
No comments:
Post a Comment