There's some things, as small and seemingly unimportant, that I feel I need to complete before I can even think about doing other work.
A few of these things might include beating two level 9 computers on Smash Bros. with DK, or possibly even writing a blog. I wonder the psychology behind this. It just might bug me.
I have been doing absolutely fantastic lately. The occasional volleyball practice, mixed in with being able to do Gram stains blindfolded and being able to fully appreciate the rising sun on the way to an 8 a.m. class in -20 weather sometimes just gets me in awe. Now, I don't want to sound like one of those people who thinks that everything is amazing and wonderful and that if you don't think kitties are the coolest and cutest things in the world then you don't love God. Rather I think I just want to sound like I'm doing well, because, well, I'm doing well.
The guitar has picked up a bit as of late. Playing Damien Rice songs along with some 'Round Here' by ye ol' Counting Crows has been the highlight of late. And for the record, 'Round Here' is meant to sound incredible high and whiney, as if you were whining about something. It is truly inspiring to hear a full grown man whine. Glory.
I have three midterms the week after reading break. Feel sorry for me, because I'm looking for sympathy.
As many of you know, I have fantastic lats. I don't try to hide this by any stretch, but please don't stare. That's just plain rude.
No comments:
Post a Comment