Monday, February 19, 2007

Snakes and Turbines

Quick quiz: What has four legs, two arms, and a head the size of a watermelon?
Answer: Florida.

As sure as y= x^2 is the shape of a parabola, I am writing this from Florida. The verdict thus far: pretty neato. The 22 hour drive down was less than interesting, including a fantastic 3 hours of traffic in Orlando just before we hit our resort. Shoot.

The weather upon arrival was sunny, but windy and probably about 10 degrees. This is warm if you came from the -20 of Ontario, but still not quite, "I'm going to bust out my shirt and shorts and still be warm" type of weather. Go figure eh? Shoot. Regardless of the wind, we're here and having a bitching time. The weather today was enough to burn us, and as many of our lobster friends (hahahahahahahaha) showed their faces (hahahaahhahaha) because their faces are red. See, that was funny because lobsters are red, and if you burn your skin it turns red. Clever, I know.

I dyed my hair here. It's very blonde. Why? I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure it doesn't look good. But it's blonde. Ryan and I dyed our hair very blonde. Ryan dyed his hair to day too. He dyed it blonde.

If you want to check out the live camera link of the pool that we're going to hang out at this week, click here.

Anyways, peace, and see you in a week. Or a few months. We'll figure it out.

Turkies.

*Note: I am neither proof reading or spell checking this entry. This internet costs money.

No comments: