I can't stand when people talk about their own blogs. Ha, get it? Brilliant.
I'm always cautious when I try to post something serious, mostly because a few things happen to me. First, a small part of me is like, "Nobody wants to hear your thoughts." Now, having the large and polished ego that I do, I push this thought out of my head very quickly because I'm positive that pretty much everybody wants to hear what I have to say. I mean, why wouldn't you? I'm brilliant. I reference this fact to the first line of this blog. Secondly, part of me feels like I'm trying to be far more intellectual than I really am, almost like I'm an expert at raiding Naxx when I've really only seen Patchwerk. I go on one thought and almost exhaust it to the extent that it's like saying "umbrella" a thousand times - it just looses its meaning. And thirdly, I find that when I re-read my blogs (again, this is an action merely to feed the ego and realize how brilliant past posts have been. again, look at the first line of the blog) I far more enjoy the 'not-so-serious' ones that reflect upon the lighter side of life than the verbal diarrhea posts that try to make me sound smart.
So, to conclude, some cheeses are made by boiling milk at approximately 190 degrees Fahrenheit and then cooling and salting the curds.
Cheese!
No comments:
Post a Comment