I saw Harry Potter last night, and as an avid fan, I was quite happy. Actually, the entire theater seemed very happy, and the ambiance was fantastic. On happy parts, people cheered, funny parts they laugh, and when Ron was on the screen, the girls sighed in love. It was good for the first 75% or so, but it defiantly gets dark in the last bit, even more so then what I thought the book did. I guess I'll have to re-read it.
Come December 22nd (when I arrive where mountains live), I think it would be ever so cool to have a volleyball game with this years #1 ranked Sr. Boys team against the alumnus of previous years. Maybe a game on an evening where we can have a crowed and enjoy the good ol' times when we played together. I think that would be grand. And be a ghost, you'll never go to jail.
No comments:
Post a Comment