It's 1:39 in the morning, I have a calculus test tomorrow which I've studied very little for. I just spent my night playing volleyball, watching some homemade videos by the best Mario Cart player I've ever seen in my life (Ryan Gelleynse) and playing N64. We're also making Jello like a factory...I think we have 3 bins setting outside with more on the way. Why so much Jello? I can't tell you that. Can't believe you even asked. Pfft. It's snowing here, so outside was better and more spacious than the fridge. So, should I study calc? Probably not...I'll be up till 4 tonight anyways. The internet is now working very well in the dorms too because Redeemer took the hint and got a new server. I can now play Warcraft, and with thanks to my shaman buddy Dumar (Johnny), I now have my very own Whirlwind Axe. I'm pretty happy with that, and things are going well. Well, I guess I better eat some Jello now...snicker.
P.S. Thank you for the peppermints and mentos.
No comments:
Post a Comment