Monday, November 14, 2005

Last One

Alrighty, there was a little bit of a gap between posts, and now I have to finish off the "who I live with" marathon. This is the last guy, and yes, he's not technically "in" our dorm, but it defiantly feels like he is, so we'll call him Josh "honorable member" VanBerkel.

Josh VanBerkel
Height: 6'11"
Weight: 165
Hometown: 15 minute drive from campus, ON
Eyes: Blue/green
Hair: Brown
Quality is what I will say about this fellow. He's kind, easy to talk to, and very well dressed. He's actually so well dressed that he wore a suit and had a clipboard when he was our coach for intramural ball hockey. Very cool. He went to HDCH like a lot of other guys, and I'm not sure what he's studying, but I'm going to say business, just because I think he needs a field where he can show off his metrosexuality. He's generally just a fun guy who likes to have a good time, and he is, technically speaking, part of dorm 14. Woot.

No comments: