Monday, November 07, 2005

Rosi

Ok, so yesterday I said I would post about Randall, but he doesn't have a picture, so I thought I'd just do it on the other Dave today and go out of order. Keeps you on your toes anyways...I hope.

David Rosborough
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 160 lbs
From: Hastings, ON
Hair: Blondey brown
Eyes: Blue
Dave lives downstairs with the other Dave and is a mighty fine gent. He plays on the RUC hockey team and enjoys a good skate. He is in a few of my classes and it's been a pleasure to have him. Dave and I are also devo buddies, keeping each other accountable for making sure we spend time in the Word. He's a pretty funny guy, has an accent that we all love and enjoy, and his hockey equipment bring a sweet aroma to our basement. Cheers to David, lovingly called Rosi.

No comments: