Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Me and You, and You and Me

Ok then, quick flashback. Who of you remember Ernest? You know, "Ernest goes to Hollywood, Ernest Halloween Special, Ernest goes to a Remote Island?" Well, "Ernest goes to Camp" is probably my favorite, because they shoot snapping turtles at the guys who were coming at them will malicious actions. Heh, a turtle even bit a guys ear, and they had mini parachutes...how cool is that?

I got my hair cut. I went from a rugged stallion with long flowing hair and a vicious beard that could make a girl faint from the pure sight of it, to a clean cut stereotypical guy who is between the ages of 13-30 in North America. If I dyed my hair blonde and was to wear generalized collared polo shirts, you would mistake me as a student of Langley Christian. Oh, glory.

I had my hair shaved off in October of my grade 11 year during volleyball, and I had the stunning resemblance to Kurt Angle. Ah yes, Chapman, embarrassing me in front of my chemistry class. Mr. Kim lost all respect for me that day. (By the way, if teachers read this, leave a footprint so I know that you swing by.)

So, the following may shock you, and you might not even recognize me. My RA had no idea who I was till about a minute after I first walked into my dorm. Oh dad, you don't even know your own son. So, here's the pictures. If you like it, thank Adrienne for pushing me to do it. If you liked the rugged wild James better, blame Adrienne, she forced me to do it.
Before


After

No comments: