Jacob Neff
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 175 lbs
From: Elora, ON
Weight: 175 lbs
From: Elora, ON
Eyes: Blue
Hair: "sexy" brown
Jakes a great guy, and we get along well. If I'm in a quiet mood, he's fine with that, and if I'm loud, the same. He's a big fan of country music, which I'm strangly starting to like. Go figure. He likes basketball and tennis, and is genneraly pretty neat, so my side of the room looks like a mess compared to his. Yesterday we made decorations for the dorm...really weird and random. Letters out of tin foil, very nice. I might just have to become a kindergarden teacher. Oh, he also is a very good singer, and sounds great when singing country. So cool. Well, there's a taste of my roomie.
Tomorrow: Jesse Dostal
Hair: "sexy" brown
Jakes a great guy, and we get along well. If I'm in a quiet mood, he's fine with that, and if I'm loud, the same. He's a big fan of country music, which I'm strangly starting to like. Go figure. He likes basketball and tennis, and is genneraly pretty neat, so my side of the room looks like a mess compared to his. Yesterday we made decorations for the dorm...really weird and random. Letters out of tin foil, very nice. I might just have to become a kindergarden teacher. Oh, he also is a very good singer, and sounds great when singing country. So cool. Well, there's a taste of my roomie.
Tomorrow: Jesse Dostal

No comments:
Post a Comment