Add two cups water, one cup of flour, seven "eyes of newts" and 43 tablespoons off goodness, and you have made a tasty Steve.
Steven Boesveld
Height:5' 10"
Weight: 145lbs
From: Dundas, ON
Weight: 145lbs
From: Dundas, ON
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Hair: Blonde
Steve is a great guy. He went to HDCH (Hamilton District Christian School) for high school as did a lot of Redeemer students. While he was there, he made a good friend by the name of Jesse Dostal and is now currently rooming with his high school buddy. He also won the gold medal for soccer provincial last year, which is quite a feat considering the size of Ontario. He plays on the men's volleyball team at Redeemer, so I get to spend a fair amount of time with him him. All I can say is that he's solid. He's a fairly laid back guy and makes a great atmosphere in our dorm. He speaks his mind most of the time and can either be loud or quiet. He likes NHL '06, cooking a good meal, "ADE's" and talking with whoever may enter the dorm. I didn't really want to rate my dormies, but on a scale of one to ten, I would say Steve is pretty awesome.
Tomorrow: Eric O'Neil

No comments:
Post a Comment