Monday, September 04, 2006
Newbs and Dunes
Greetings. I remember when the days were long, and the nights where the living room was on the lawn. Alas, the journey continues my second year at 'Deems kicks off. I had a week of the training, and now I'm all ready and set for some sweet school and social loving. Although it appears that I'll be flying solo in my room this year, the other guys should fill in the gap. I'm excited, and yes, mother and father were right in saying that it would be good to be back. Guys, parents are good stuff. Brother Josh and I were discussing a while back that our blogs have got decreasingly funny as the weeks and years pass. Reading old blogs makes me wonder where all the unique humour went to. Probably drowned in the phrases "Je huit les enfant" and others. Or maybe it's just hidden as a seed deep in my soul like a blazing golden hawk. Whatever the case, I'm back in Stinky O and things are well. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment