Friday, September 08, 2006

Captains Log, Stardate 2789 - 13512

Patrick Stewart is a newb, we all know that. I found it funny though that his voice was a character in the game Oblivion (pretty neat) which made me think he was less of a newb.

I'm trying to figure out what one of my semesters was worst for class time. This year I have the most class I'll likely ever have in my University career, with highlights of having nine hours worth of labs a week. That being said, it is spaced out pretty okay alright.

Dorm life is pretty sweet as well. I feel I'm making a more conscious decision to live healthier, granted it's only been a week. However, if any of these current trends maintain momentum, I hope the one I do keep is cooking tastey meals. I made this this past week, substituting goat cheese with feta and cream cheese. It was relaxing while preparing it, while the satisfaction of eating it was also a highlight.

I'm more social. Go figure. Yes, the Redeemer landscape is no longer new for me, which might account for the increased James activity, but really, I think it just might be Ryan. What a trooper.

Best moved I made thus far: bring 'ye ole guitar' out. Much enjoyment.

It's confirmed, I didn't fall into the pressure of playing volleyball this year. I told coach strait up my intensions, and although I did go to the tryout (just for encouraging reason...?) I will not be seen on any court this year other than intermurals.

Yorble

No comments: