Wednesday, September 27, 2006

David........................Sucks

Tricka bicka licka shooba dooba wabba wabba. Take that, rinse, repeat and play to a funky beat, broseph.

I've been playing a lot of basketball lately to keep in shape. Back in the day I thought Chapman was just trying to make me feel good saying that I was the biggest talent to ever come out of FVC, but now I'm starting to believe him. I shoot around with Ryan on occasion and I think I'm like a fine wine; I just get better with age. Leave me on the shelf for a couple years, pop the cork and unleash a world of dunks and triple doubles, fade away shots over short girls and mad handles that would make Martha Stewart whisking a tasty cake batter look like a moron. In all serious, I've missed it quite a bit and now that I'm in the gym I wish I could relive the glory days of the Bron, Herman, and on occasion, if he hadn't heroically jumped off a 50 foot cliff to save a chick that flew of it's nest and was facing sure death, Waggo. Dag guys, we were good.

I have a roommie now who is the person of Jared Dalton. He lived with Ryan and Big Tim (Adam sucks) last year, and is quality. Highlights include his ownership/rental(?) of the DVD seasons of Boy Meets World. Man, Tapanga was such a babe. I'm also getting addicted to Super Smash Bros. for the 64. It is intense, and as Ryan stated before, the trash talk might actaully be getting out of hand.

Other things to note? I don't know, lay off me. Peace.

No comments: