Mange. Oh, sweet glory, mange indeed.
This past weekend I went to Ryan G's house for some thanksgiving loving, and although the choice was a hard one to make between going to his house and the Vandorps, I think either way I was safe. With going to the Vandorps I would have some of the most remarkable R&R time possible, and and Ryan's I would be going places, seeing things and staying up late with little time to sleep in.
Things to note about the weekend at Rye Guy's. Fantastic family. Welcoming to all ends, humorous, and generally joyful people, topped off with a mom hug by Mrs. G before we left back for Hamilton. It was great to see an enviroment where Ryan gets made fun of on a regular basis. Second, I felt like I was getting ready to hibernate. I ate quite a bit and it was welcomed with open arms and jaws. Caesar dressing in mashed potatoes. So brilliant, so fantastic. Mange. Third, I played ice hockey for the 2nd, possibly 3rd time in my life. Neat. We got some guys together and rented a rink for an hour and a half and gave 'er skidoo. Before that evening, I had never raised a puck off the ice before, and at the end of the evening during breakaway's on the goalie I roofed one top corner glove side. Oh, sweet glory. Highlight of my life, even more so than saving my group and another with spam heals with low mana against The Beast. Intense.
My brain doesn't seem to be going full steam right now, because I seem to be a sentence fragment king at the moment. Well, if you're able to read and understand the above, glory. Peace out till next thinger. Oh, and the title "Silence Calls" is purely an In Medias Res song title which is quite nice. It has strings, and I like strings.
No comments:
Post a Comment