Monday, July 23, 2007

Wards Off Natural Science

Science is a weird word. I just looked at it for 20 seconds and felt a headache coming on.

So, you want 7 things about me? Done, but I'm not tagging anyone or stating the rules again. What you get here is raw material, leave the mercantilism out of it.

1) I wore pink headbands in high school for sports. I had long hair that required something to hold it back, and that thing was pink. Big whoop.

2)I bike around 20km a day going to and from Brian's house because: a) I want to hang out with Brian and b) I get some exercise. It's a win-win situation, other than the fact that quite often biking home at 9 at night isn't the most appealing thing when you have to go up the mountain. 'Nuff said.

3) Swimming in clean freshwater is one of my favourite things to do in the summer. I absolutely love swimming, and the feeling that your surrounded. It's just glory.

4) When I was in grade 2 or 3, my right foot curled slightly inward, making me walk kind of funny. I grew out of it, but from time to time I walk slightly veering to the left just for kicks.

5) I love writing more than reading. Reading usually seems like a chore and I can probably count dozens of times when I started a book then got distracted from it within the first 25 pages never to read it again. I suppose I'm one for beginnings and still awaiting an end.

6) I'm a big fan of disc and there's something that makes me feel very content and relaxed when I throw a nice disc. I can't describe it, I'm sorry, just go out and do it. You'll see.

7) I like animals. I don't like doing tests on animals, but happy animals. I suppose.

Frost...something....poops.

No comments: