Weave it all around, you'll end up with the same pattern in the end with a few blotchy patches surrounded by a dark outline. Really though, why would you change it?
I've been eating cinnamon bread for the past week, allowing myself the pleasure of two toasted slices a day, maybe four, depending how hungry I am. I think for the first time this afternoon I started to look forward to having school start again. Granted, that won't last too long, but it was almost nice, seeing in 4 weeks I'll be back in the grind. It's odd that we toil in school, often not having any evenings so that we can work our way up the work ladder so that we can work more than we study now. I think that I'm going to make it a goal to have evenings off when I have my future job.
I believe I'm going to eat some beans tonight fresh out of The Garden of Science.
I'm streaming Norah right now because I don't have her on this computer and I just need to hear it.
Hope that you're all well.
No comments:
Post a Comment