So, enough with these static bunnies and their sitting side by side never altering a thing in their lives, content to sit on a cloud of love. What we're talking about is deeper than text images, more fulfilling than a few typed words on a screen... we're talking about actually living.
Sometimes, however, things of life that we're supposed to pursue and chase after cross paths with those things that hold onto you and choke you down. These are the times of spiritual lethargy, social inadequacy and personal catch-up time. The path is laid before you, but quite often you find yourself on the side of the road, laying down and taking a breather which is actually hindering you rather than giving you the rest that is needed. Possibly a lack of motivation, or a slight confusion of a situation.
There are a few things about myself that bug me. For instance, when it comes to driving to place I've never been before, I push out all the helpful voices that surround me to ask for a helping hand before or during the journey, and I try to find the way myself. Then a few things happen. Firstly I feel inadequate about my navigation skills. Secondly I get frustrated with those who ask me to get direction, which in an outsiders view of the situation, would proved to be the wisest and most prudent thing to do. Character flaws people - lack of patience and wisdom in one situation.
But alas, life isn't about the disappointments. If it were, we would be stuck in a depressing spiral and all end up like Nihilists. No, life does have successes, triumphs, battles won, wounded recovered and justice obtained. Yarr, if a pirate never found buried treasure on some island, he just wouldn't be a true pirate. If humankind didn't battle through the crap to see and take hold of the good, where would our humanity lay? Blargen.
Deep.
Enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment