Monday, July 09, 2007

Did You Hear That, Ed? Bears.

It's lunch break and I just ate an everything bagel with roasted red pepper cream cheese. It seems to be my staple so far this summer for lunches, seeing as it is tasty and relatively inexpensive. Whatever the case, it makes me smile.

BC was such a glorious time, I have to force myself not to think about it else I get all sad because I'm not there. It was good to be back, but I suppose learning how to do two-stage microelectrode pulls has it's upsides too. You get to realize how beautiful the place where you live is when you are trying to show someone it. I had the pleasure of showing Rebecca all the sights we could squeeze in, and it was great to see how she was pointing things out I've never noticed before. Such a thing was the banana slugs we saw which I suppose I take for granted after a rain. Yeah, I've seen a banana slug before, but never in this light, and it was great.

We got back on Sunday and Ree's parent graciously picked us up, which I'm very thankful for. After we arrived in Hamilton, a phone call soon pursued us and swayed us to play some flying disc in the park in the rain with 'Lenksy and John. I took off my shirt and shorts.

Plans for this weekend is to head out with Brian to his friends cottage and giving 'er skidoo. I look forward to this.

That is all.

No comments: