Thursday, May 03, 2007

For Ryan

Due to the fact that Ryan has access to the internet once a week and the weekend is fast approaching, I thought I'd sneak a blog in to sustain his curious ways.

After a week (almost) of work I've realized how wonderful it is to be out of school and to not have to worry about assignments, labs or being attacked by the soup server. But alas, the school community is missed, so don't feel neglected or rejected, but possibly infected. Where I work is beautiful as the halls of my workplace are lined with blooming flowers and sweet scents. Just yesterday I helped an elderly woman pick out a hanging basket for her lawn bowling club. You can only do that in the garden industry people, and possibly the lawn bowling industry as well.

The Canucks are studs, so they'll pull it off. 'Nuff said.

The weather here has been decent and right now it is sunny and blue. Quite nice. Tell me if this next sentance works...I've been thinking about it:

"You are our "R" Hero," in where the "R" stands for radical. I think it has a ring to it.

Stewie P Styles takes off today and I won't see him till Christmas. I met his girlfriend and she makes a mean cake. The secret is to put holes in the cake with a toothpick and then drizzle caramel over it. I'm sure chocolate pudding would work as well.

Babies.

No comments: