So, just so I don't get "no" disrespect, don't make fun of me because I signed up for Facebook. Just to set the record straight, my friend signed me up and somehow got all my contact information and password correct. I had no part it in. 'Nuff said.
Keep Nate Dawg in your prayers these next couple of weeks as he's with AIA in Nicaragua. He flies out today. Crazy stuff.
I have about a half day left at work until I'm done, and it's bitter sweet. I enjoy working here, but I'm moving on. Bitter sweet.
So to tag off, here's a picture of my dead dog. He had skin problems and his nose was often infected. He sneezed when he was happy to see us, and during the infected times, blood would spray out. Once he sneezed blood onto Josh Ng's pants. Crazy dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment