Big things are happening people, and larger plans to harbour these plans are in the making. If you wish to make donations to these plans, please email me your credit card number. Thank you.
Despite the fact that I got a new hair cut and look better than Brad Pitt before he dated Jennifer Aniston, I feel I havn't let my new appearance increase my ego. Ha.
Again, working at the garden center has renewed and enforced my love for biology. In my "Survey of the Plant Kingdom" with Mrs. Chiang this past semester we studied a number of different plants. Whenever I come across a certain plant that we've studied at the greenhouse, I get quite excited, and I often cause people to stare at me in odd ways. I use to think it was because I looked homeless, but I still have had a few looks post-hair cut. The two plants that I've seen thus far are Marchantia and Seliginella. Very exciting. Unfortunately our store hasn't grown or orded in the mystical and medicinal mushrooms of Zangamarsh yet, but I'm sure when we get them in I'll get a few looks again.
I suppose I havn't done a recap of the Canucks since their loss. A summary: Luongo's a stud, 'nuff said. The Cup is in reach next year fo' sho'.
Highlights of this past week has been flying disk with Dan, hottub with Mark, killing elite giants with Brian, and most of all talking with Rebecca joy.
There are things I miss as well. I miss everything and everyone at Redeemer. I miss my Bitch'n playlist and Counting Crows. I miss being able to go to the gym and picking up a ball for shooting purposes. But alas, BC, if personified, would be described like Luongo. That is to say, BC is a stud. And, although it might be blasphemy to BC folk, there are other nice places in the world too, even if it is Ontario.
Peacing it out freestyln'.
No comments:
Post a Comment