Saturday, April 28, 2007

Retrimentalism of Isomatrictical Eppigymes

Here we go, one more time, every body's feeling fine, here we go now (here here here we go! N'Sync has got the flow!).

I caught spring. Initially I though I would loose the season completely due to BC's early blooming and Stinky O's late blooming, but alas, it is spring here. Glory. I think the air just smells nicer.

Go Jeffry C-dub, you brabarian you. 'Nuff said.

I'm starting to read this book about a terrible school bus accident that kills about 20 kids in a small community. The start of the book describes the kids personalities, but more importantly, describes the parents as well and their relationships. So far, a lot of the community seems to be complacent. It makes me feel very yucky. Let me explain.

I have this life right now. I'm quite enjoying it and even though it has its bumps and potholes along the way, it's still very much worth living. Given the amount of people that are alive today, they also feel that is the truth. However, I would not love life if I became utterly disgusted by it. A bit of a redundant thought, I know, but work with me on this one. I don't want to be the guy with no ambitions, dreams and hopes come 20 years. I don't want to get into a routine that I follow in a mindless matter until Christmas and whenever I choose to take my two weeks vacation. I want to be on the move, always exploring, and never settling for sitting on a couch watching T.V. before I dread another day of work after my 6 or so hours of restless sleep. In summary, I don't want my life to suck. The people in this book have sucky lives (or so it seems thus far) and so help me, if my lives dives down into a rut like the described above, then hit me in the groin with a sledgehammer and send me on a plane somewhere. Just some thoughts.

Morgren. Last summer I blogged a total of 5 times from May-September... let's not let that happen again, shall we?

No comments: