Monday, April 16, 2007

Silicon Carbide Rods Always Emit in the Infra Red

Welcome.

Canucks: Almost lost hope and thought the series was lost after a lackluster two periods in game two. However, I underestimated my boys, and now we're up 2-1. Judging by this series thus far, I think it is safe to conclude that the Canucks only need to play decent for 20% of the game for them to have a chance to win it. When I say "Canucks", I mean, of course, all forwards and defencemen, not Luongo. Luongo is what makes us only have to play for 20% of the time. What a treat that 6 million brought us. I have also updated that I wouldn't mind "Hansen" on a jersey if I get one. Stellar.

It's exam time and I have my studying schedule down to the hour. There's no messing around here folks, even if it means missing a Ben Folds concert to study on a Monday night. Wow, that's such a lame choice. It's been hard to get motivated, but alas, I am well on my way to being finished semester two and conclude my second year at Redeemer. Sometimes I feel like I'm in a Harry Potter novel because my years, like Harry's at Hogwarts, seem to go so quick. Great connection, I know.

Again, in reflection of the year I see God's faithfulness. I was never hungry, hospitalized, lonely or homeless. I've been surrounded by friends, given the opportunity to have an education and have a brother downtown as family so I don't get too homesick. God's also given me His word, at times which I embrace or ignore, unfortunately. And, to throw in something relevant to James, God also gave me science, and silicon carbide rods.

That's all for now, more studying to be done.

No comments: