"Look at that cosine graph, I learned about it in Grade 12 Math. I've had a couple of kids since then, I named my smallest child Gwen."
- Nickleback's original first line for "Photograph"
There was a streak a month ago that one could detect my existence purely by monitoring the interweb site that I maintain. If one was to come to a conclusion about the status of my being based on recent interweb activity, the thought would be grim.
Hello.
The past two weeks have been going, but whether or not they have been going good or bad is another question. I believe I'll keep it as just "going" for the time being, because it's been a blur of unimportant events mixed by a metaphorical beater of assignments, then scraped out by the metaphorical spatula of due dates into a Christmas tree shaped pan. We use to have a Christmas tree mold used for jello when I was a child. I loved that thing, maybe more than the sweet gelatin that inhibited it. I was sick for the past two weeks, which probably made everything a bit hazy as well. I'm feeling better now, so I guess that's a plus.
This past Easter weekend was spent at Ryan's place. It was relaxing and fantastic. Pretty much what I needed, so that's good.
Lots of thoughts going around, especially some things that were briefly talked about with the guys over the weekend. We touched on things like worship, the Holy Spirit, infant baptism, terrible Nickleback songs, TMNT, Moulin Rouge soundtracks and hockey. Very interesting thoughts going on there.
Right now I feel like writing some of my thoughts, but I feel that I'm mentally unable to at the moment. It's frustrating. It's like a neural lethargy that spreads from my brain to my fingers, unable to write about what I really want to. Unfortunately my eyes still work, so the frustration of reading what I've written makes me want to hit a golf ball through a window. Scratch that, I want to throw a pie at someone who's really stuck-up and proper and then proceed to do a dance that will frustrate them because the fact that I am silly makes them angry. Yeah, the second option is far superior.
I'm going to end it here: dust is just old skin that hangs on everything you own. Oh, snap.
No comments:
Post a Comment