Is it wrong that I want a shirt that says "Molten Core" on the front with a single line of text on the back that says "LF39M"? I didn't think so, but for the time being we'll agree that it has no benefit to my life.
I'll be back in a week, and while I carefully plan my schedule, I realize how quick this week will be. Phlorple, this entire semester blazed past me. It's quite a "mystery" to "where" all that "time" went "to". Whatever the case, I'm quite looking forward to chillaxing with my family.
Oh, I remembered what else I'm looking forward to. Going to Granville Island Market.
I'm not going to write about the etiquette of pick up basketball right now because I'm not in the mood and I'd rather be eating breakfast.
I've also decided to call procrastination "Gary." This will allow me to bad mouth him in two effective syllables while personifying an action.
I hope Gary doesn't hang around too much this week. I mean, he's a nice guy and all, but sometimes I just want to hit him in his metaphorical crotch with a frozen sledgehammer and then throw him into a pot of boiling tears. I won't though. Gary is my ally.
I need some food. Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment