Alrighty, few cool thing to note.
1) I played my first Varsity Volleyball games last Friday, and I started. Neat.
2) My dorm has a George Forman grill. I can now do sausages and hamburgers with ease, while cutting the fat.
3) I cooked my first meal, and other than that undercooked mashed potatoes, it was pretty tasty. I did a nice chicken dish, but one downside is that my fingers still smell like garlic.
4)It's the weekend.
5)I can now play WoW with ease. How so you may ask? The ipod ladies and gentlemen. I go to the computers brand new, incredibly fast computers and I hook up. So nerdy, but so cool.
6) Family guy seasons on DVD. This is glorious anyway you look at it.
7) The Roswell television series on DVD. I'm hooked on this show about aliens, and this too is a good way to spend my time.
8) Printers that work, and work well. Brian dropped off a laserjet printer, series 6L, props to him.
9) Going to Canada's wonderland. That's what I'm doing tomorrow. Apparently it rox your sox...metaphorically speaking of course.
10) Lists of ten. Mmmmm, metric.
No comments:
Post a Comment