Thursday, September 15, 2005

Asia Minor and the Problem with Progressive Civilizations

The walls in my room are covered. Whether that be with pictures, posters, or paint, there is no square inch that doesn't have something on it. Although the pictures add a lot more to the ambiance of the room than the off white paint does, they both serve a purpose, and in being honest, the paint probably serves more of a purpose than the pictures do in the long run.

I'm not sure what type of mood I'm in today. I wouldn't say I'm sad, but I'm not really happy either. Maybe the middle ground even is a bad explanation of where I am. The amount of bad news/ frustrating things maybe has put a damper on my day. My other cat died, which is fairly sad, but since I haven't been home, it's not hugely impacting. Secondly, the Redeemer network is so extremely slow that it seems like my internet is worse that dial-up. This inhibits my warcraft time with my friends, but life goes on. There are other things to that have added to my mood, and I don't think a nap or a heavy sigh can solve it. Time maybe......ooooo, how deep. I might just be lethargic, or it could be girls. I mean, with a 3:1 girl to guy ratio here, it's a plausible inquiry.

No comments: