Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Spanish and German

Hokey Pete, I'm in university. Sick. Nuts. Generally pretty choice. And so it begins, I suppose. I've decided to do multiple blogs for the last weekend, because I don't want to write one extremely long blog that people will get half way through, then decide to get a drink and forget to come back. So instead, I will break it up into bite size nuggets of goodness. Yay! I'll start off with when I arrived, so I guess this blog will be about camping. Yes, camping...starting....NOW!

My flight over from the glory land was uneventful, consisting of watching a chick flick. I am not embarrassed in the slightest about watching it, because, secretly, I really enjoy chick flicks. The typical male "shoot em up" movies don't tickle my fancy as much as a well based plot line that makes you feel warm and fuzzy. I seriously need to get a girlfriend, so that I can have an excuse for watching such movies. Or maybe Stewie would want to watch them, but who's to say?

So I landed and Brian was there to pick me up. He surprised me with a computer, which I was tickled about, then we headed off from his house to the glorious Pinery provincial park on Lake Huron. Good times. Our days there consisted of sleeping, eating, reading, napping, eating and playing in the waves. Relaxing and delightful. We were blessed with the company of Brian's friends James, Jared, Michelle, and of course, Laura.

We left the Pinery early this morning and headed for what was to be my new residence. Glory.

No comments: