The title of this blog has nothing to do with my current state, but rather by the music I'm listening to: Nora Jones. Mmmm. Oh Nora, why couldn't you have been Canadian, five years younger and lived in the lower mainland? I bet, with 10 to 1 odds that I would be dating her. Whatever the case, she is none of those, so I'll just have to listen to her music in the mean time.
As for an update, I made the varsity volleyball team. Woot. So far so good, and I'm pretty excited. I think my playing time will be less than last year, but I'm fine with that. The joy is that I will be playing, keeping some physical activity up, and of course watching one of the most exciting sports out there. School is also good, and I have yet to eat a box of Kraft Dinner. Oh, that orange glory, don't avoid me for too long, I shall come to you soon. Maybe a lazy afternoon. Speaking of lazy, naps are essential for everyday life. Why I didn't take naps regularly during high school is beyond me, but so far I've been napping 80% of the day's that I've been here. So good. OK, I'm going to end it off on this note, with how things "are."
So, when you get an email from someone, it's nice, and you feel good because that person thought to shoot you a message. So, I personally don't care if the email is long because one is talking about oneself for a few paragraphs. It's actually very nice. And, rambling on is good too. Some of the best things in writing come from rambling on. Check out Drew's blog if you don't believe me. Oh Drew, you are an amazing thundercat. Snarf.
No comments:
Post a Comment