When I was sharing a room with Josh, we always listened to the "Z hot 10 at 10" which was a radio station's nightly countdown. Usually if I was still awake when it got to the number one song (usually around 10:50) then I got nervous and worried that I wasn't asleep yet. The interesting thing is that during my schooling career I averaged probably 9 or 10 hours of sleep a night. That's pretty good, I must say. I always ate breakfast too.
It seems like December and April blogs tend to be countdowns until everything is done. Suffice to say, that's pretty much what's on my mind right now. Two and a half weeks until my third year is done and until I'm in the UK checking out Scotland. The time in between will be spent wrapping up the semester and thinking about my career. Med school maybe? Maybe I'll be a professional turtle rider. I would need my scuba ticket though. Maybe I should get that this summer.
Ryan and I bought burgers as the main component on our mini shop the other day. That also included 99 cent 1L chocolate milk. The effort being put into cooking has diminished as the semester comes to an end. I hope that the UK will revive that a bit. In the mean time, Mrs. Sikkema comes through with a feast once a week which gives me a taste of home cooking. Man, can she cook.
Which leaves me with this. Do you believe this?
No comments:
Post a Comment