After a blur of exams, I was driven to the airport and caught my plane to England. It’s weird to think about. Just yesterday I was still in school, and now I’m with Ree, in England (Scotland, rather) and it’s summer break. I have four months where I don’t need to worry about school. It’ll be nice. My two final exams saw me get very little sleep. The plane rides saw me get very little sleep, thus the grand total for the past three days have seen a total of 7 or 8 hours of sleep. I’ve been in a state of mental unawareness as I moved from place to place. However, as soon as I saw Ree waiting for me at that airport, I perked up. It was amazing seeing her again, and it’s been great. Right now I’m about the pass out from lack of sleep, but know that I’m safe in the hostel right now and that I’ve seen decent amount of things around where the hostel is. In order to be functional tonight, I’m going to take a power nap. I’ll try to keep you’s in the loopsie.
*Note: I slept, and I'm mildly more awake, though I think I'll go for round two to finish off the night. When I have time (probably Thursday) I'll upload some pictures. I guess that will quench your greedy thirst.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment