Friday, March 14, 2008

It's Possible

A week later and I have no idea where the time went. Indeed, it was a quick week. There were pro's and con's to this week for sure. Such a con would be that I made it to the gym only once this week, and I could feel my body missing the tre-weekly treadmill run. That was too bad, but tomorrow I'll push it hard. A pro, however, is that springball has started up again, so I suppose playing basketball twice this week might have caught the slack for the lack of gym action. Another pro is that I got all my assignments in on time. That's nice. In general, I'll give this week eleven mushrooms out of fourteen. A good week indeed. The best part is that I'm feeling quite motivated right now. The upcoming week looks doable, but not only that, but I'm excited to do the work. Definitely makes the week more enjoyable for sure. Only five more weeks until I'm out in England having a jolly good time with my sweet.

The people who I'm living with this summer want to spend money on making a garden bed for the house. This makes me very excited. Although I won't be working at the garden centre, I'll still have a little taste of that glorious place right in my front yard. I'm actually quite tempted to make a planter. Anyways, that might be for another time. I also like sports, beer, and explosions, just in case you were wondering if I was a guy. Well, not explosions so much.

I like the sky. It's pretty. I think I'll leave you with that.

No comments: