I've been saying it from day one, and you can quote me on this one, that for every two weeks per, the amount of time you waste is nil. Still preaching that in my old age.
Ask me about the time. I dare you.
Too scared eh? Well, no fear, because time doesn't scare me either. Actually, I scare time- that's why it's going so fast -it's trying to run away from me and my new shirt and tie. There was a time where I was scared of the time, and I could lay in bed just afraid that I wouldn't fall asleep. I was in tears if I was awake to see 10:00 PM. Just to let you know.
I've almost spent three weeks in Ontario. They've gone very quick and every time Friday comes around to show its misshapen body, I am amazed that he would come out so soon. I've spent all my weekends at the Sikkema's up to date, and I must say, it is fantastic. I work on their farm on Saturday mornings which gets me back into the physical labour I often crave while reading at my desk during the week. I also have successfully put together a prototype for an electrode, which made me feel very special.
I've started to read the Heidelberg Catechism, and boy, that stuff is good. It's really a pity that I didn't take more of an interest in it during my early CRC days. I think it could have helped with a lot. Very sound.
I suppose this is a start, so we'll end it here. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment