Thursday, November 02, 2006

405 and Other Thoughts

First of all, hello all. I hope you're all in good spirits with time available in your schedules to relax, hang with your family and watch a sweet Canucks game.

So I went to see a bitching band in the form of Death Cab on Monday evening. Despite the fact that it was a tad bit stressful getting there, it turned out fantabular. We took the "Go Train" to Toronto and walked to the venue from the station. Sexy venue. Well, maybe sexy, it all depends where you were in the actually hall, but from my point of view, quite sexy. We were three rows from the front and in the center. Quite bitching. Death Cab opened with 405, which I didn't think they would bust out. It was great. I was smiling the entire concert. Highlights involve Photobooth, Crooked Teeth and I Will Follow You into the Dark. Check out Tim's blog or Robyn's blog for pics and maybe some more in-depth description on how magnificently awesome it was. Below is Big Ben playing Transatlantisism.


As for me, I'm doing well. I completed Ocarina of Time the other day. That needed to be done. If I had not beaten the game, I would have been distracted from work that needed to be done. You can see how it was necessary. I really don't know what else to say, I'll get inspiration later and write a neat post for you guys, but for the time, peace.

No comments: