Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Suppose I Said Colours Change for No Good Reason

So, right now I'm feeling kinda defeated. Mainly because of Calculus. Wow, that course is starting to get retarded.

I've did well in Calc first semester finishing with a strong A and second semester started off alright. We just received our midterms and I did well (especially since most of the class failed) and as of last week I wasn't worried at all about the rest that the course had to offer. But now for the past two weeks the material we've been covering seems so incredibly irrelevant and difficult that I can't see any other reason for that type of math to exist other than for the pure reason to get students in a bad mood.

I've got to the stage where I have given up on assignment questions that seems so retartedly difficult that it's not even worth giving them a shot. The past two assignments have been like this, and from what I've heard from my classmates, they feel the same way. This is not my character, because usually I give 'er shit until I get the concept or the question right. I have a feeling that if Mrs. Yip was my teacher I'd be getting the concepts . . . her door was always open at lunch.

There are three (and a half) situations when you will hear James curse allowed:
1) When he stubs his toes (they both have been broken and have an unusual shape to them)
2) When he screws up making freaking spaghetti not once, but twice in one night (who does that)
3) When he is very frustrated (the "very" takes a bit to come by, and usually 2 questions from my textbook will get me there)
3.5) When a rogue draws aggro and dies before I can spam a heal.

And maybe when I'm around Jeff Gerber just because I want to be cool and impress him with my sweet sailor mouth (but not really.)

Thought I'd vent, and you suckers read it. HA!

No comments: