Sweet glory, it's reading break. It's almost Wednesday.... which is sad because the past two days have gone so fast. I've been haning out with the few people that are left on campus, mainly out of province peeps and the few that live too far away (i.e. Thunder Bay) to go home for just a week. Right now, I'm at Brian's place waiting in queue to play warcraft with him. We usually do this on Saturday nights where we play into the night gearing up our characters with the finest gear such as my Leggings of Transcendence.
My stress level has gone down to almost nothing now. Volleyball is over after a heartbreaking loss on Saturday to make it into playoffs. It went to five games with the fifth set score ending up as 15-13. But without volleyball, I now have evenings, which will be nice. I hope to average 10 hours a night for the next week. As for now, stay classy British Colombia. (Let's face it, no one in Ontario reads my blogs.)
P.S. Milkshakes, tzsiki and springrolls for warcraft snacks tonight, compliments of the Redeemer food plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment