Monday, August 01, 2005

Insert Good Title Here

Kids Camp is now over, and it was a fan-flippen-tastic good time. The 17 leaders I had the pleasure of running the camp with were all amazing, funny, and all around good people. Highlights include scaring kids at night while I pretended to be a bear. I was dressed in a "Life Size King Kong is Back!" suit. I'm sad it's over, although getting a full nights sleep was much appricieated on Saturday night. The end is in sight, I'm over the hump of summer, and all I have is four weeks until I'm out east. My exams marks were alright, but not what I was hoping entirely. I was 20 points off of getting $1000 from the government, which probably works out to be 1 or 2% higher on just one of my exams. Oh well, such is life. My spirits are up and I'm ready for the final stretch. Woot!

No comments: