So, I've finished my last day of work, I've had a slurpee, and I'm generally in a good mood. I have two weeks of summer left before I take off on September 2, and I hope they go dreadfully slow, in a good way, so....maybe... take away the dreadful. WOOT! I just want to sit back and enjoy all that BC has to offer before I head off to the flat, brick filled Ontario. But all is good. I know who my RA is, the people who live in my dorm (their names at least), and I know that I shall have a good time indeed. Things on my to do list before leaving.
1) Go to UBC Reasearch grounds at least 2 more time (possibly jump stump)
2) Figure out the clothes I need to survive the harsh eastern winter. Sweater count as of now : 0
3) Chill with my peeps from Ladner and New West. Possibly be done on Aug 28-29.
4) See my good friend Stewart in Squamish. I really want to drive up there and see his habitat.
5) Get an epic item in Warcraft. This has been on my list for 3 months now, and nothing has materialized as of yet. However, my two weeks off will grant me more than enough time to make this happen, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment