Sunday, July 17, 2005

Six Weeks

So, Redeemer is only in six weeks, and I would give absolutely anything to be there right now. Work has improved slightly, although there are quick highs, and long sharp lows. This week will improve once I'm done helping Tony form the patios. Brian left this morning, and in the midst of my tiredness from being up to 3 this morning after a nice brotherly warcraft session, I was quite sad to see him go. Due to my lack of sleep, the rest of the morning was tough and I felt defeated, ready to through in the towel and getting ready to sleep in for the next six weeks, but after my nap, things have slightly gotten better. Kids camp is in a week, and wow, I can't wait. I will be absolutely wasted tired on the day I come back from camp, but not being at the job site will be worth every urge I have to sleep. Anyone have a time machine? It's not September yet...

No comments: