80%. No, that's not the humidity outside right now, but rather the portion of the day I've spent asleep over the past 48 hours. Rebecca and I caught the stomach flu which tickled our bellies in such a way so that putting our faces in a toilet sounded like a good idea. But, after two days and one solid meal later, we're both feeling better.
They say that the first 20 years of your life feel just as long as the last 60. I believe it. I remember how the 8 weeks of summer back in middle school felt so long, while now 8 weeks zip by so fast so that you actually have to take a moment and think about what happened in those two months. And I feel I've barely breached the cusp of that time waterfall. I wonder what the current will look like after having one more person in my life reminding me that I'm not the only person that matters in my life. Bring it, y'all.
I guess to finish this thought nugget off, I'll share something that I thought was not only visually stimulating, but massaged the brain as well.
4 comments:
I love this "clip", saw it last fall in a librarians meeting, and have watched it several more times. It gets you thinking.
"Tickled" is not exactly the word I would use. Glad we made it out alive.
There's something about going through the flu with your significant other. I know this is probably not appropriate for blogging but Gary is the grossest puker I've ever seen in my life. I'd rather have the flu then see him go through it, just for that.
Good job on the blogging:)
I think Rebecca thinks the same way about me. I really give it my all when I puke...not such great noises there. She wasn't a big fan.
Post a Comment