Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Adjusting...Dammit

After reading Matt's blog about rhythms it got me thinking about what my life is going to be like in the upcoming week. Bob Dylan once wrote a song that said "The Times Are a' Changing" but I've never heard that song before, so it's unlikely going to help me.

A couple of things are going to change. Firstly, the probability of me writing a blog at 2:30 in the morning during the next four months is unlikely. Also something that will be unlikely to happen is for me to eat a microwaved hotdog for breakfast...dammit. That's another thing that will have to change; the casual humorous swearing. The past couple of months has had this lighthearted cursing where we say dammit and hell in odd places. For instance, if I wanted to microwave a hotdog for breakfast in the morning, and Jake was in the fridge first, I would say, "Jake, could you pass me a hotdog...dammit." No anger, just fun, but alas, this cannot be.

Tonight Ryan, Jesse, Josh and I went around at 12:30 in the morning with a video camera waking people up in their dorms asking what the best part of the past year has been. It was neat. So, to put a tag off on this blog, what has your best memory of the past year been? More to come later.

No comments: