Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Gregory Carlton Archibald

To see what my future child's name will be, please observe the title of the blog. I think it's formal, and kinda quirky. Neat. I'm back home, and it is nice. I arrived on Friday night at 11 and went to work the next morning with my mommy. She's pretty nice too. I work with flowers in one of the most beautiful "job sites" ever. It smells, looks and feels pretty.
I went to see dvanhof@seapac.edu on Sunday and Monday. Sea Pac is a nice campus, but better yet is the all-you-can-eat-esque buffet-like cafeteria. It's where he eats whatever he want, whenever. Needless to say I'm jealous. I could have finally gained those 20 extra pounds I always wanted. Seeing friends again is nice, but I do miss Ontario a bit. Good friends and family there, with the unique zestyness of staying up very late.

Peace out, I'll keep it updated.

No comments: