Monday, December 12, 2005

Une protection durable contre les odeurs avec un parfum frais et masculin

Exams = Underway
simplify and solve for "x"
x = undrwy
ms

I just finished writing my religion exam and it went well. The class of Religion 101 was an interesting one. A lot of good material to learn, not very well presented and oddly tested. I didn't have to go to a single class or write down any notes if I chose to do so and I think my exam would have turned out exactly the same. I didn't even crack open my notes for studying. Interesting.

I would also like to make a recommendation for all those studying for exams. Please, please, listen to good music while you go over your notes. It seriously makes all the difference. I listened to Norah Jones "Feels like Home" and Ben Folds "Rockin' the Suburbs." Your brain connects certain events with whatever is around it. For example, when I smell fires, I think of camping at Shushwap with the fam and of glorious BC mountains and lakes. When I think of which King of Judah did evil in the eyes of the Lord (which was most of them oddly enough) I think of "Still Fighting it" by Ben Folds. Nice tool, I enjoy it fully and it's good music.

Things I want to do/want/want to learn:
1) Chill with the Fam
2) Play jazz piano (oh Norah, like glucose in my ear)
3) Play volleyball against this years FVC team
4) Listen to Peter Klomp's stories about Cooper's this year
5) Go sledding at midnight
6) Learn to play the cello or violin (string are just cool)
7) Marry Norah Jones
8) Finish writing exams
9) Buy a dressy scarf so I can be like Josh VanBerkel (ooooh, that well dressed jerk, makes me look so bad)
10) Learn how to draw or take nice photographs

No comments: