Hey guys, I only have 187 more hours till I come home? Or, wait... was it 189? Maybe the square root of 34447.36? Oh, I don't know anymore. No more countdowns except for exams left. Three...woot! So now, what's all this talk about school. Aren't there better things to talk about? Yes, two in fact.
1) Jesse Dostal urinated his pants in my room last night for five dollars. I would not have put this on my blog, but Stevo thought it was a must, and Jesse didn't seem to object. Anj, please don't tell Nan.
2) We have a recording studio on the top of the stairs to the left. Yes, my room. It's fantastic, and we're trying to make beautiful music. The lyrics might suggest that I'm a cannibal, and that I live with some odd smelling people, but take heart. I'm just a silly guy. The real lyrics will be coming soon to that song once we mixed everything to sound pretty... and once we have lyrics. I hope it's good.
No comments:
Post a Comment