Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Yerrrrgan

Life is good, and I'm doing quite well. I'm relaxed, maybe too much so, but other than that super.

I play squash with my brother Brian. This is nice because I get some good physical exercise, along with spending time with my brother. Win win situation. He beats me 9-0, 9-1 most of the time, but I'm sure within a month it'll be 9-3 or 9-4. You watch, it'll happen.

School is going well. I'm not sure if I should be stressing out or if the way I'm feeling right now is how most first years feel. I have a fair amount of free time. I check my syllabus' regular to see if I'm missing something by chance. Other than two papers due in November, everything is clear sailing.

My dorm has duck hunt. This is fun, retro and challenging. I enjoy it. On top of my dorm having an old Nintendo system, we also have a 64, and a PS2. Zelda is good, and I enjoy it. We also started a dynasty in NHL '06 with all our dormies and friends as players. We are the Cottbus Cloets (it's in Germany) and we are doing alright, but most of us suck.

I lost my volleyball shoes. This didn't add to the goodness of my week, but it's not that terrible. I'm sure they'll turn up somewhere. That would be nice.

I want a pet penguin...or Terry Chucklesworth

Ok, bye.

No comments: