Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Too Much To Chew On

Mondays are my busy day. I have ~ 9 hours of class, and I end off the day with a three hour philosophy night class. I've enjoyed the variation of my classes this semester. It's been nice to have a philosophy and a psych class to break up my sciences. The philosophy course I'm taking is an elective; something I've chosen as a free "no-strings-attached" course. However, taking a philosophy is like sitting in the hot tub. It's nice to do it for 10 or 15 minute sessions, but three hours of it will make you feel exhausted and uncomfortable. Last night in philosophy, albeit the great content, I longed to hit the showers of the skating rink, or possibly, if I needed to stay in the aquatic center, to at least dip my toes into the refreshing pool of science. I feel like the hot tub is important, but bite size time slots fit me best.

I kind of feel like Calvin coming home from school. I know Hobbes is going to jump me, but the suspense keeps me jittery. I'm fairly busy, but not as busy as I know I will be. I'm just waiting for my assignments to drop kick me when I'm not paying attention.

I suppose I'll leave you with these three options.

If you could fly, would you do so with:
a) Wings (think birds)
b) Some sort of jet pack
c) Nothing at all (kind of like superman)
d) I wouldn't want to fly

No comments: