I thought I'd sneak in a little something before we see October coming to an end. I mean, it's been a while, that's all. I'm currently refusing to do work at the moment, most likely originating from a small gnome in my liver squeezing it in such a way that my mind can't focus on biochem. A few momentous events occurred in the past month and a half. First, I learned not to despise the theology professor that I had in first year. I currently have him for my Reformation Theology class, and although I hate to admit it, it's not the armpit of academia that I expected it to be. Not only that, but I've learned a bit more about the reformed faith I once left and now am becoming more acquainted with. Am I sold by every idea of the reformation and Calvinism? No, at least, not yet. Although I'm quite drawn to an intellectual side of faith.
The house is going great. It's everything you think a guys house wouldn't be. Let me explain. Although there are 7 of us living here, there is little mess. Granted, like the spring flowers, things can bloom in the fridge once in a while, but generally external mess is kept to a minimum. Since the house is clean, it leaves space open for possible decorating. So what do you do with an open decoration-potential space? Well, you can decorate it. Simple things people. The dollar store works wonders for class if you only but let it. A rug here, a candle here, and a picture of the Queen over there goes a long way to making the house a home. It's not the most matching place on the block, but it sure is cozy. There's also room in the fridge-freezer for my bread. I like that. Going down to the basement is a pain. No pun intended. Comment if you understand that one, I'd be impressed. School is enjoyable and busy at times. However, I find that this year has had the best balance out of any year so far, and I sure hope that it remains that way.
I hope you are all well.
No comments:
Post a Comment