Thursday, February 07, 2008

Penguins and Bunnies

I never really know how to feel coming out of a Physics midterm. Half the time I feel like I bombed it and end up doing alright, the other half I feel like a nailed it but then discover a "see me" on the top of my page. And no, I've never had a "see me" at the top of my paper, because I don't think profs are allowed to do that. At least, I know it would make me feel uncomfortable. Whatever the case, struggling to do integrals for an hour has put me in a melancholy mood, so I will now share with you five things that I would do if I had magical powers. Please note, I do not actually have magical powers.

1) I would take all the cutest animals (no baby animals, because they're naturally cute), such as the penguin, the bunny rabbit, and the garner snake. Then I would sew them together with magical threads into a super cute animal. I will then sell these creations and proceed to donate the earned money to the animal shelters, where I got my humble beginnings.

2) I would fly. Now, I'm not talking about the "I'm Superman and somehow I am able to lift my body off the ground" type of flying. No, I'm talking about, "I have jetpacks/leathery dragon wings/ some sort of helicopter propellers attached to my elbows" type of flying. This would make commutes easier.

3) I would be able to breathe fire. This, however, would not be a discomfort. Instead, I imagine that it would be like a gentle massage in my esophagus. What would I do with the fiery ability? I would either be a street performer, a "stove less" chef, or a children’s story teller. Most of the stories I would tell would be about fire breathing dragons, of course.

4) I would be able to enchant an instrument (most likely a recorder or an accordion) and by simply playing it cause everyone around me to burst into dance. With this ability, an weekend would look like this.

Friday

7:00 pm - Head over to the ACC and get all the fans to start grooving in their seats. 10,000+ people dancing? You wont get that at any club that I've ever been to.*
10:00 pm- Head home because I was tired of all the dancing. Please note that I am not exempt from the dancing either. If I hear that music, I must dance.

Saturday

Sleep all day.

Sunday

9:30 am - Go to church, but afterwards in the fellowship hall, bust out the music and watch the people of all ages "get down."

12:00 pm - Fly back to BC with my dragon wings and have soup at my home.

3:00 pm - Fly back to Ontario, then sleep for the rest of the day, due to being tired from the post-morning service dancing, as well as two cross Canada flights.

* Please note that I have been to one club, in which the dancing was sub par.

5) I would be able to control the weather. One of my most favorite things is the look of untouched snow, so I would delicately bring clouds to snow on specific areas that have been disturb or lack snow completely. Also note that I would not make very many snow days due to this ability, though I would consider it.

I do not have magical powers.

Good day.

No comments: